Behind enemy lines!

10:35

Hey everyone!

Just recently I've been busy, busy, busy!

I've spent some time the last few weeks going behind enemy lines doing some guest posts.

Only joking, my fellow designers are some of the best friends a girl can have, and I love guest posting on their blogs

This is where I've been lately, click on the photos to go to the posts.

Firstly I stopped by at Janelle's blog Emmaline Bags and shared a super quick Poppet purses tutorial.


Next I swooped over to Sara's blog Sew Sweetness to share my round-up of February Bag of the Month Club bags.


And finally..... I paddled my way over to Chris' blog, Chris W designs where I shared a tutorial on how to turn your fabric scraps into yardage.


Phew, it must be time for me to take a chocolate break, right?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW!! You have been busier than busy! Definitely time for some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers